I have been having strange dreams. I didn't know what they meant, so I asked a trusted friend. He directed me here. My dreams follow a general theme:
1. They are in third person. The dreams show a person who I do not recognize, but he feels familiar to me. I have never had dreams in third person before a few months ago, but now they are recurring.
2. The person in the dream (he has no name, so I will just refer to him in first person) is always running. Either towards or away from something.
3. I am always in a group of four, with two men and one women. We begin as friends before they are corrupted somehow.
4. The dream involves some sort of deity or omniscient being. This being is always against me, but it sometimes helps me despite it not being in its best interests. For instance, it will send people to hunt me but also grant me powers to defend myself with. The purpose of this is unknown.
5. The dream always features death, but never my death (yet). For example, a recent dream involved the three other members of my team slowly rotting away as they became both more powerful and more corrupted. By the end, one of them (the girl) was a walking skeleton.
My grandmother, who is very spiritually attuned, taught me how to meditate when I was a child. I did not do it a lot, but I have started to try meditating more in the hopes of reducing these strange dreams. However, my meditation seems to have had the opposite effect; my dreams are appearing more frequently and with such clarity that I feel awake. Strange things are happening in my waking hours as well, but I cannot explain them sufficiently in words. The best I can say is that I feel threads, all around me, connecting to everything and everyone, yet whenever I try to pull on one it just slips out of my grasp. I don't understand what is happening and it is driving me crazy. Can anyone help please?